Mission Engineers, Inc. was established in Santa Clara, California in 1953. Our firm has been instrumental in planning, designing and performing the surveying for many industrial, commercial and residential projects leading to the significant development of this region.
CIVIL ENGINEERING & PLANNING
Site development requires careful analysis and planning to produce an attractive, economical, timely and durable product. Mission Engineers, Inc. has extensive experience carrying out public and private projects from initial concept studies through construction completion including:
- Land Planning - Utility Systems
- Site Development - Hydraulics and Hydrologic Engineering
- Transportation Engineering - Water System Engineering
- Public Works Projects - Sewer Systems
- Assessment Districts - Surface and Underground Drainage Systems
The basis for good design is accurate and thorough boundary and topographic survey data. Mission Engineers, Inc. has background and experience ranging from large scale topographic and high order control surveys through the total range of construction surveys including:
- Industrial, Commercial and Residential Subdivision Layout
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Construction Staking
- Controls for Aerial Photography
- As-Built Surveys / Construction Certification
- Deed Analysis, legal descriptions and mapping
- Topographic and Boundary Surveys and mapping
The surveying procedures and methodologies developed, coupled with advanced, computerized precision surveying instruments allows Mission Engineers, Inc. to provide state-of-the-art land surveying services.
Civil Engineering and land surveying often involves extensive coordination with property owners, developers, architects, title and utility companies, governmental agencies and contractors. Project responsibility is assigned to a qualified professional throughout the duration of the project. All personnel have developed versatility as well as specialized skills from past experience. Computers are utilized for in-house mapping, design, drafting, and surveying data processing.
At Mission Engineers, Inc. we are ready to provide the planning, surveying and civil engineering design required for your land development needs. Our mission is to be responsive, reliable and to produce the results you desire.